Saturday, July 30, 2011

So Much To Share!

It's time to get caught up and share what's going on with {SBD}! Well I've been VERY busy creating. It started several weeks back with "The Sun Will Shine" charity collaboration. 

For only $10, you get to make a donation to the cause, and receive all this:
3 alpha packs
96 papers
116 elements
19 Word art pieces
1 set of glitter styles
4 templates

By purchasing this kit, you help us help those who need it most. All funds collected will be donated to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief.

Thank you to these designers for donating their time and expertise to this cause: Amanda Kay
Becky's Creations
Cabana Girl Designs
Dana's Footprint Designs
Designs By Angel
digidesigned byWilma
Empress Design
Inspiredbydominic Designs
JDKsKrapz
KatLen Kreations
Keep In Touch Designs
Key of D Designs
Lollipop Designs
Mad Genius Designs
Nette's Night Owl Works
Piccolina Designs
Pixiemama Designs
Ronda’s Scrap Bits
Scrap-a-Holic DesignsStudio
Linda Renee
SugarBeans Design
Two Cute Kids

Here's my little contribution to the kit!

After that I wanted to say thank you to all the {SBD} facebook fans so I created a lil something called "I Love A Rainy Night". 




Sadly this little lovely was only free and available to {SBD} FB Fans and for only 24hours. If you missed it you can still find it for available in my Pickleberrypop Shoppe

Next came time to create for Pickleberrypop's 5th Birthday Bash and my Lollybag! What's a Lollybag? Think   grab bag but BETTER! Each designer has created one and they are jam packed with over $14 worth of merchandise but on sale for $4 each! Yup you read that right only $4! 

Because you're a FABULOUS {SBD} follower and reading my blog today I'm going to give you a reveal of the bag contents RIGHT NOW! 


Like what you see? Well don't wait because this jam packed Lollybag and digital goodness is only available at this low price until Aug 2 then it will be split up and sold as individual pieces!

Last but certainly not least I'm excited to share that {SBD} will be taking part of the Digishoptalk Blog Train! I've got Photoshop open and I"m busy putting the finishing touches on something wonderful for all of you! Come back Aug 1 to get the download and hop on the train! 

No comments:

Post a Comment