Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Free & Fabulous / A Little About SugarBeans Design


I have yet to meet a scrapper who doesn't like a freebie and what better way to get reacquainted with my products as well? Just click on over to the SugarBeans fb fanpage, click LIKE and enjoy!

 For those of you who don't know me I'm not actually new to the digital design world. I actually started in 2007 and retired in 2009. During that two year time period I was a designer for Scrap Outside the Box, Plain Digital Wrapper (while it was owned by Holly McCaig), Elemental Scraps and finally Shabby Pickle when I retired due to personal obligations and well just life happening in general. Though I was away from digi scrapping during that time I was not away from creating! My creative needs had other outlets including print marketing, web graphics and more. So hello to all my old friends from back then and hello to all the new friends I look forward to making in the future! I hope everyone enjoys the goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment